Thursday, September 6, 2012

My parents will be here Tuesday night. I still haven't finished the second bedroom. My kitchen floor is sub-floor. My sink is held to the wall with 3 nails and hope. No counter for me. The fridge is in the fucking living room. The cabinet base sits unfinished and alone. All because I smashed my left thumb with a hammer and now it's blue and painful.
I never knew life could be so hard with only one functioning thumb. Pulling pants up and buttoning them is really difficult. As is getting dressed in general. Grabbing things, typing, writing. All of this causes me pain. All I want is a useable thumb, a finished cabinet, and more time till my mother gets here.

Oh and world peace. Because everyone wants world peace. Unless you're an asshole. Then maybe you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment